______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eDiets Meal Delivery Plan - 1 FREE Week!

Monday, March 3, 2008

LESSON #5 "15 WEEKS TO FITNESS" (Watch for Lesson 6 tomorrow!)





DONT FORGET TO WATCH LESSON #3! The Lesson 3 video is the KEY to weight loss. This is how I kept my weight off for over 10 years, after being overweight almost all of my life. I call this the "Weight Watchers on Steroids, Eat What You Want and Still Lose Weight Diet." As soon as I get you losing weight, then we will start going over better food choices, healthy habits, how depression affects weight loss, taking supplements, and latest diet pills/fads.

P.S. www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=665232960 Sign up to be my Facebook friend! You will like Facebook! So much better than MySpace!