______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eDiets Meal Delivery Plan - 1 FREE Week!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

NEW YOU TUBE VIDEOS ADDED THIS WEEK

I have added more videos to You Tube! 
I hope to add over 100 videos this year to help you with your health and fitness efforts!
www.youtube.com/videofitnesscoach  (Please sign up to be my "friend" or "subscriber!")
 
Here is my new Flickr Photos page!  See my Makeover Photo and my photo from this year (10 years later):
 
Please sign up to be my Friend on Facebook!
 
I also added all previous Journey to Fitness tele-classes to Acid Planet:
(click on Songs and it will go to my list of recordings)
 
Don't forget to cruise through my healthy recipes at:
 

Enroll Now!  Online Journey to Fitness Class every Tuesday night at 9 pm Eastern!

www.videofitnesscoach.com

 

To join the Journey to Fitness online class, follow these directions:

Go to www.skype.com and click download.

Select a username (and send it to me before class, if possible, so I will already have you added into my contacts list)

Click here to send me your username:

www.freewebs.com/fitnessfriendsfun/contactme.htm

On Tuesday at 8:45 p.m. (Eastern), click the "Skype" JOIN THE CHAT link at the top right corner of this page.

That's it!  Looking forward to chatting with you next Tuesday night!